Here is our list of issues to consider before making a final decision in your SEO company selection.
1. If you are serious about getting good rankings in the search engines so that people can find you, you need an innovative approach. Standard solutions are designed for all types of websites which means that it is not guaranteed to work for your company particularly if your business is in a competitive arena.
2. Personal and fine tuned search engine optimization ensures that content on a website is unique and will be recognised by the search engines. Software driven solutions generate 1000's of pages which in effect is the same content. This too will be recognised by the search engines and potentially be rejected from the database.
3. The only approach for long term success in the search engines is to optimise your company's home site. This is because a micro site approach is disapproved by search engines. It is defined by Google on their website.
4. Hidden text or cloaking where search engine spiders see different content to the user is another method disapproved by search engines.
5. All relevant keywords are important to gain optimum exposure for your company.
6. A good SEO company will be able to provide a track record of successes over a long period of time.
7. A dedicated SEO company will be proactive in finding areas where improvements can be made.
See Advanet results here: Customer Satisfaction
Return to SEO Consulting Australia Home Page.